Volunteer at FARM
Each year we are looking for enthusiastic, organized and friendly individuals to help out by performing various jobs at the conference such as:
- Workshop Room Monitor
- Showcase, Performance Lane and Hall Monitors
- Meal time Wristband Monitors
- On site Registration
- Tote bag stuffing
- Display Table Monitors
Volunteers are scheduled for 3 and 4 hour shifts and will be reimbursed for their registration discount after the conference. Work 1 shift for a 50% refund of your registration, work two shifts for a full refund. Work as many shifts as you want or are able, but there is no additional discount or compensation beyond our sincere gratitude.
Contact our Volunteer coordinator at Cindy Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering this year.
Please include the following in your email:
- Arrival date/time
- Departure date/time
- Job Choice (List top 3 in order of preference)
- Number of shifts you’d like
- Contact information (phone, email)
Beyond the Conference
Please contact us if you have skills you believe might be helpful to our organization.
The more of us who put our energy and ideas into the organization, the more useful FARM will be to folk music and dance in the Midwest. Much of the organizational process of FARM is accomplished over the internet between the Annual FARM Gatherings.
Can you answer these questions:
- Is there a venue in your area that should know about Folk Alliance and FARM?
- Is there a conference hotel in your area that would be a good location for a future gathering?
- Would you like to help plan future Gatherings?
- Is there a workshop you would love to see?