The YaYas attended their first FARM in 2011 and from the Performance Lane and Private Showcases, we were able to book some great gigs in the Midwest. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to put together a great conference. We had a wonderful experience. – Jay Mafale (The YaYas)
FARM will be designating a limited number of hotel rooms on the second floor for Private Showcases. The number will be based on demand but will not exceed 12.
- Deadline for applying to present (host) a private showcase is September 1st.
- The fee for hosting a private showcase room is $25 per night (limit 1 room per host)
- Showcases will be allowed Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights beginning no earlier than 12am (technically Friday Morning) and ending no later than 2am.
- Absolutely NO amplification will be allowed.
- Full conference registration is required for ALL performers and spectators.
- Complete showcase schedules must be submitted in advance (deadline October 1, 2013)
How to apply to present (host) a private showcase.
Click here to download the Private Showcase Application. Download and open the form with Adobe Reader. Data may be entered and the form can be saved. Email the complete form to Smitty Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: Hotel room reservations must be made directly through the Sheraton via this link: Click Here to Book. No need to request a specific room location. Room #’s will be assigned by FARM in plenty of time to advertise.
How to Solicit Private Showcase MUSICIANS
Click here to join our listserve: http://www.folkserv.net/mailman/listinfo/farm
Solicitation is open now to both artists and hosts. When available, the names and contacts of hosts will be posted here. Sign up for our mailing list if you’re not already on it for updates.
Some Private Showcase Hosts may choose to charge the showcasing artists a small fee to help offset the cost of their room, refreshments and advertising. This is optional and at the discretion of each individual host.
ABSOLUTELY NO guerrilla or other types of in-room showcasing will be allowed in any other room on any non-designated floor without prior application and approval from FARM.
Private Showcase coordinator is Smitty Smith (email@example.com) if you have further questions.
Sign up to receive our newsletters to be notified when this information is updated.