Workshops & Panels
FARM 2014 Workshops
We are currently reviewing proposals for the 2014. If you have an idea for a workshop or would like to host a workshop contact our Workshop Coordinator, Charlie Mosbrook firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops and Panels Overview
Every year we work hard behind the scenes to bring you a diverse line-up of workshops and panels, with a host of experts from our own community who can address current technology, changing face of the independent music business as well as performance and instrument techniques.
Workshops will take place on Friday and Saturday afternoons and for the first time this year we’ll be offering two master classes beginning at 2pm on Thursday.
Not sure if you have any expertise worth sharing? These are some of the topics we’d like to see covered at our conference this year:
- Social Networking
- Performance Rights Organizations
- Effective Concert and Artist Promotion (getting butts in the seats)
- Performance Techniques
- Booking Yourself a Tour (and not going broke)
- Alternative ways to make a living as a musician
Got any suggestions? What would you like to see us present? We’re particularly interested in hearing from Venues and Presenters on this.
If you would like to propose a workshop for our 2014 conference send an email to email@example.com and please include the following information:
- Workshop subject (title is even better) and description.
- A short paragraph describing your experience in presenting this workshop
Answer the following additional questions:
- Would your topic work as panel? or would you consider working with a co-facilitator?
- Have you presented this workshop at a previous FARM? When?
- Will you be attending the entire conference? Any scheduling requests.
We’ll be posting this year’s workshops as they are confirmed so check back often.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions.