Workshops & Panels
The FARM 2016 Workshops will be announced HERE in September.
If you would like to propose a workshop for our 2016 conference send an email to Charlie Mosbrook firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the following information:
- Workshop subject (title is even better) and description.
- A short paragraph describing your experience in presenting this workshop
Answer the following additional questions:
- Would your topic work as panel? or would you consider working with a co-facilitator?
- Have you presented this workshop at a previous FARM or other Folk Conference event? When?
- Will you be attending the entire conference? Any scheduling requests
Feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any general questions.
At FARM we think the workshops at your conference are a key part of an educational, fun, and worthwhile conference. Our workshop coordinator, Charlie Mosbrook, has been hard at work developing another amazing slate of workshops and related events for this year’s conference.
Workshops and Panels Overview
Every year we work hard behind the scenes to bring you a diverse line-up of workshops and panels, with a host of experts from our own community who can address current technology, the changing face of the independent music business, as well as performance and instrument techniques.
Workshops will take place on Friday and Saturday afternoons.
2016 FARM Workshops and programs