NOTICE OF REFERENDUM
To all FARM members, be watching your email on or about December 1st for the ballot on the referendum to revise FARM’s bylaws.
The FARM Board of Directors is seeking your approval on changes to the FARM bylaws. A summary of changes include:
- Addition of Canadian provinces to FARM’s geographical definition.
- Increase the number of board members from 7 to 9.
- Increase the length of term from 2 years to 3 years.
- Create a 2 term limit on serving on the board.
- Create a vice president position to the board.
- Create an executive committee to manage day to day operations.
The FARM Board of Directors respectfully requests your approval on these changes.