To all FARM members, be watching your email on or about December 1st for the ballot on the referendum to revise FARM’s bylaws.
The FARM Board of Directors is seeking your approval on changes to the FARM bylaws. A summary of changes include:
- Addition of Canadian provinces to FARM’s geographical definition.
- Increase the number of board members from 7 to 9.
- Increase the length of term from 2 years to 3 years.
- Create a 2 term limit on serving on the board.
- Create a vice president position to the board.
- Create an executive committee to manage day to day operations.
The FARM Board of Directors respectfully requests your approval on these changes.
Wasn’t that great?!?! FARM 2016 is in the books, and from what we experienced, and you said, we had a fantastic long weekend of music, community, fun, music, great food, friendship, music, and Champ.
A few people we really need to thank include:
- Official Showcases – Lee Herman
- Private Showcases –Jacquelyn Strickland
- Venue Presenter Showcases – Nancy Freeman
- 25th Anniversary Celebration – Nancy Freeman
- DJ Showcase – Karen Impola
- Printed Program – Annie Capps
- On Line Private Showcase listing – Brian B
- Performance Lane – Joan Hellman
- Registrar – Doug Adams
- Sound – Maurice Smeets
- Video – Snapshot Video
- Nametags – Emily White
- Private Showcase Food Inspector – Champ Smith